I had such a great time photographing Mrs. T and creating beautiful boudoir images for her and her boyfriend. Below are a few of her images and some words she had to say about her boudoir portrait session experience.
- What made you decide to do a boudoir session? Started out as a birthday gift for my long-distance sweetie, but it became more than that. I’m a bit passed my prime (had similar shots done in my 20’s which were great) but realized I wanted to capture myself at this stage of life (early 50’s). The session really helped me feel vital and sexy and know that there is still so much ahead and beauty is not just for the young.
- I enjoyed working with Jonathan because: I selected Jonathan because of the artistry of his work. I looked around at a number of photographers before selecting him. When I met him he was so easy to relate to, he listened to what I was looking for, understood my concerns, and explained his process fully. He and Jenn made me so comfortable during the shoot, I really had a great time. He also provided guidance in helping me make some final selections which were greatly appreciated.
- Describe your significant other’s reaction to his new album: He got in the car and drove 14 hours to see me within a few hours of opening his gift. It was a total surprise for me and an extremely pleasant one at that! (Wasn’t scheduled to see him for another 2 weeks)
- What was your favorite aspect of your whole experience? How I felt after doing it. I reclaimed my sense of myself as beautiful and sexy despite not looking “like I used to look.”
- What would you tell someone who has never had a boudoir session before? It has been greatly empowering and I highly recommend it to anyone. Even if you start out a bit nervous, Jonathan will have you laughing and feeling like a superstar in no time.
- How would you describe Jonathan’s customer service? Excellent. He returned calls and emails promptly, everything was clearly explained, delivered on time and of high quality. I wish every business owner worked like he does.
- I would recommend Jonathan to my friends because: His artistry, customer service, quality of final product and his ability to put you at ease and capture your true essence. I just can’t say enough good things about my experience!