Saint Petersburg Business Headshot Photorgaphy I recently had the pleasure of photographing the attorneys of the Whittemore Law Group, P.A. We did a few different looks in studio and then went downtown to had the skyline as our backdrop. They were needing to use the business photos for marketing purposes. If you or someone you know is needing to update their business headshots, please feel free to give us a call at 727-851-9965
Tags archives: portrait
We had such a wonderful time creating beautiful boudoir images for Mrs. A! She wanted to give her husband a unique gift on the day of her wedding and was truly a pleasure to work with! Below are a few of her photos that she had given us permission to post along with some kind words that she had to say about her experience working with us. :) "Jonathan is awesome! He's an extremely nice guy and incredibly accommodating! I did a boudoir photo shoot with him and not only did he make the experience comfortable, but he gave a ton of direction throughout the shoot (which was very helpful considering I'd never done anything like it before). The pictures turned out absolutely amazing and far exceeded any expectations I had for them. Jonathan made the viewing and selection process a lot of fun as well which helped narrowing down the immense selection to a select few. His pricing is affordable (even from a teacher's perspective) and he even went above and beyond to make sure that I had[...]
Today I had the pleasure of photographing Zach by creating new business headshots for his website and LinkedIn profile. Here are a few of the images from his portrait session.
Recently I had the pleasure of photographing the lovely staff of Sacred Heart Catholic Church Pinellas Park here at the studio and thought I would share their photos. They were needing updated headshots for their website and church office.
Saint Petersburg Maternity Photographer My beautiful friend Melissa and her husband are expecting their first child in just a few weeks and recently had the pleasure of doing some maternity portraits for her and could not have asked for a better team in making this happen. A huge thank you to Izabella of Iza’s Flowers for making the gorgeous flower crown and Michelle Renee for doing the hair and makeup.
I have had the pleasure of doing business headshots for Wallace Welch and Willingham since 2009 and is always great to work with their team. When photographing a large group of business professionals it is a lot of times easier to set up a mobile studio in the office to save everyone time from having to come to the studio. Therefore, we set up a mobile studio in their hallway to photograph everyone and then proofed the images on a laptop so they could make their selections. Below are the chosen photographs. If you or someone you know are in need of a new business portrait, please do not hesitate to give us a call 727-851-9965
Recently, I had the pleasure of creating a new headshot for Kelly and thought I would share what she had to say about her experience working with me: "Jonathan exceeded my expectations! I required some professional head shots for business, which for me is difficult. I have never been satisfied with photographs of me in the past - then I met Jonathan. He made the experience easy and fun, and I had the absolute BEST photos in perfect format the next day! I've received the most compliments I've ever received, and all my friends and associates are asking me about Jonathan. I highly recommend his work. He's amazing!!" Thank you so much Kelly for your kind words!
St. Petersburg Commercial Photography Group Photos I had the pleasure of creating group photos for the Everingham Electric team at their warehouse in Downtown Saint Petersburg the other day. I even got to use their bucket truck to get a few shots -- so epic! Thanks Chris for grabbing a shot with your phone of me in action. Give Everingham Electric a call if you are needing an electrician. They recently did some work at my house and did a great job! Below are a few of the group photos we did. Me using the bucket truck to get "the" shot Even did a few photos of Chris and his adorable children. Once I was done doing the group photos, I set up a background to do a quick headshot of April, their office manager.
I am very excited to share another photo shoot I did for my Beards of Tampa Bay project. Chris was a lot of fun to work with and certainly had an epic beard. Name: Chris Baumaister Where are you from? Long Island, New York Occupation: Owner of Ceramic Creations Inc How long have you been growing your beard? I've had some sort of facial hair for over 20 years but just over a year to its current condition. What started you on this path? Wanted to see how far I could take it. After the initial itchy phase passed it was all downhill from there. What is your end goal for your beard? Make me famous! Jk What is the funniest experience or comment that has happened to you because of your beard? This past Christmas I took my kids to the mall to see Santa, after the pictures where over Santa told my son to go with his mother while he has a talk with Dad. Not sure if it was the belly or the beard but Santa was actually offering me a job. Pay is great, unionized and benefits but I had to de[...]
Saint Petersburg Maternity Photography I had the honor of photographing Mary & Don's wedding last year and recently I had the pleasure of doing maternity portraits for them in celebration of their first born child. We could not have asked for a better location and a day for their maternity portraits. We went from an 80% chance of rain the night before to a 20% chance over night... Gotta love Florida! I absolutely loved Mary's custom flower crown made by Iza's Flowers and her maternity dress. Below are just a small handful of my favorite images from their pregnancy photography session.